Thursday, July 10, 2008

a break for fun

It has been a crazy week getting ready for our trip to Ahna which is only 5 nights away! This is Bill writing and invading Cindi's beautiful blog space. I apologize for destroying the serenity so many of you come here for. But, things have been so wild I thought, hey why not have a little fun.

I have been accused of being stoic from time to time. I am not sure why, I feel so fun on the inside. Anyway, I thought I would share a few photos to prove that I know how to have fun. I mean if you can't have fun at your daughter's baby shower then when can you? If you can't laugh at spilled paint on the floor of your daughter's room, you are too uptight. Since I am sure Cindi will post something wonderful soon, maybe these pictures will tie you over.

6 comments:

Noemi said...

LOVE the pictures =). Thanks for sharing!!

Arielle said...

Hello! I am just now seeing your blog and Ahna's sweet picture. I think she may look a bit like her daddy, Bill?!
:0)

Our blog:
www.thecorcofam.blogspot.com

Will be praying for you and your dear daughter and your wonderful sons....

Lisa Spence said...

What fun! We are SO VERY excited for you guys!!!

Arielle said...

You know, it is always the quiet ones you need to watch.... :0)

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Way to go Bill!! I am a total believer now. :)

praying for you as you journey to China for Anha. See you when you return!!!

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

oops...can't spell. Please know that I meant AHNA!!! :)