Wednesday, February 17, 2010

here i am again


It's the name of a song. (the title of my blog-post)

"Here I am. Here we are. The story's gettin' old."

Who knew? As I sat down here to try my hand at posting AGAIN, the phrase just came to mind. So I did what most of us do: I googled it.

And in fact, it is a song. And it's a Hello - I'm Trying This Once More, from me.

"There is no failure except in no longer trying." An American philosopher named somebody Hubbard said that.

So I will try.

I'll fight the urge to be embarrassed that I am HERE yet again, to blog-tease. Only to potentially disappear again.

I will try.

A few of you will pop in.

Grandparents, aunts, cousins, etc. will love the chance to see the pictures I post, since many months and many more miles separate us.

So for starters? A few pictures of Ahna catching some evening playtime in the snow with Daddy. It was coooold, but she didn't mind a bit. She has been waking most mornings and saying, "It's snowy again."
She loves it.....







feb.2010 071






feb.2010 075


feb.2010 069




Daddy started tossing her into the snow! (very gently)
Mama was standing at the door saying, "DON'T THROW HER IN THE SNOW!!"
Ahna was lovin' it.
feb.2010 081

Until she got stuck.
feb.2010 080



Still not quite over getting stuck. And not liking the idea that it was time to come in.

feb.2010 082


7 comments:

Christy said...

Glad your back for a quick post with those pics!!! SOOOO cute!!

The Writer Chic said...

Yea! I was so psyched to see your title BOLDED in my feeder. I actually did a double take! =) Ahna is getting SO big -- and I'm glad she is enjoying all of Cinci's snow. There certainly is enought of it!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

You don't know how many times I have thought of you and wondered how you were doing.....

SO happy to see you post....and OH MY....look at sweet little Ahna!!! She has grown so much.....she is so beautiful Cindi!!

I hope that you are doing well.....I have missed your beautiful words and updates!

xo,

Lisa

Les said...

Great to see Ahna!! She's adorable!!

Karen said...

Your post is a great surprise to receive- Ahna has grown so much- what a little beauty!
Blessings to you all!

Lisa Spence said...

I am so glad to "see" you again! What great shots of your girl in the snow; what a darling!

Becki said...

Hey sis,
These pictures brought tears to my eyes today. She is so beautiful and you all are truly blessed. We miss you all so much. AJ kept yelling dears my aunhi!!!!
We love you all.
Becki