Thursday, February 25, 2010

independence



In so many ways, she says, "I can do it! Don't you limit me!"  
This day, she was after a cookie.  


IMG_6671




She finds a way to reach her goal.  Scoots a bar-stool over, then...


IMG_6687



Ah, she did it.


IMG_6690


Victory is sweet.


IMG_6691


Today a cookie.
Tomorrow, the world. :-)


She causes me to consider: What holds me back? When am I silent when I need to speak? When do I stay still when I need to DO something?


What limits me?


What limits you?







6 comments:

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

OH she is so ADORABLE!! I love that she scoots the stool over. Sarah does the same thing. She pushes that thing everywhere to get what she wants:) They learn quickly, don't they!!

Enjoy your weekend!

xo,

Lisa

Karen said...

Delightful photos of your pretty Ahna- children do posess a special tenacity and boldness...which helps propel them forward toward their goals- great reminder!

Lisa writes... said...

She is so precious! And, I'm so impressed you made cookies. One boy asked me not too long ago if I even knew how! ;-)

Traci said...

I'm so so so glad that you are blogging again! I love it!

Ahna is absolutely gorgeous...I'm so excited to see her beautiful face again.

the meaklims said...

I recognize that look of determination. In our house we call it the caterpillar eyebrow look!

Love her name and how you spell it.

She's lovely.

Jill

Christy said...

Love your post!!! Keep em coming!! Trust me, all the other stuff will be there when you get to it!